Keeping Your Tile & Grout Clean
Minimum of $199
Because most grout is porous, over time it absorbs everything like a sponge. That includes dirt, grime, and bacteria. This leaves your floors looking dirty, dingy and aged.
Regular cleaning cannot remove the contaminants that lurk in your grout lines, but our skilled technicians and modern equipment can do the trick, leaving your tile and grout more sanitary, smelling fresher, and looking brand-new. After we clean and sanitize, we can seal or Color Seal the grout, depending on your request.
Fresher and Brighter
Low maintenance, affordability, and beauty make ceramic tile floors an excellent design choice. Non-absorbent, glazed tiles are impermeable and will hold up well against dirt and stains. However, periodic maintenance is necessary to keep your tiles looking their best and the grout from becoming stained and harboring bacteria.
Great American Carpet and Stone Care’s professionally trained technicians provide expert tile and grout cleaning services that remove set-in stains and residual build-up. Our qualified technicians employ a high-pressure technique with the correct pH chemistry products to properly deep clean your tile floors.
In-between visits by your Great American Carpet and Stone Care technician, clean tile and grout with plain water. Many store-bought products can cause residue to build-up on both the tile and grout, sealing stains and creating a dulled appearance.
Tile & Grout Cleaning Services
- Pre-inspection to determine the condition of tile & grout
- Preparation of the area, e.g., removing furniture
- Removal of any dry soil particles from the area to be cleaned
- Pre-conditioning the area by applying cleaning agents to suspend soils and agitate all areas to loosen soils
- Rinsing all areas with high-pressure hot water extraction
- Applying additional cleaning agents as needed
- Speed drying with air movers to efficiently dry all damp, cleaned areas
- Post-inspection to assure proper cleaning and customer satisfaction
- (Optional) Applying grout sealer. Although the application of a grout sealer is not required, manufacturers highly recommend sealing your grout after cleaning as a way to maintain the new, clean appearance of your floor.
Grout is very porous. Once your tile and grout are cleaned, we always recommend sealing your sanded grout lines with either a clear sealer or color sealer to protect it from staining agents. Without proper sealing, grout will easily absorb and stain.
Clear sealer is just as it sounds. A clear penetrating sealer is applied to the grout lines. This waterproofs the grout and inhibits staining. Depending on traffic, clear sealer can last six months to a year or more.
For those who have grout that has become permanently stained or bleached, or just want to spice things up with a new color altogether, color sealers have gained a lot of traction as of late. And it’s not just another pretty face. Unlike clear sealer that coats the grout’s surface, color sealer actually fills all the pores. Color sealing your existing grout prevents staining and discoloring, which plagues most grouts. The professional product we use inhibits the growth of bacteria with continually acting mildewcides and fungicides.
Our Service Area
Great American Carpet and Stone Care services our friends and neighbors throughout the greater NW Houston area including The Woodlands, Conroe, Cypress, Tomball, Spring, Montgomery, Magnolia, Oak Ridge North, Pinehurst, Shenandoah, Splendora, Spring, Waller, and Willis.